Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CraginS
Defender I

CPE Transcript Fix Success!!!!

Thanks and Congratulations to the (ISC)2 staff for completing one of the most requested fixes to the CPE Portal. 

I checked my transcript this morning and discovered that it now shows the accurate Activity Description for each event, listed in logical reverse chronological order:

CPE-Transcript-20180921.png

Amanda @amandavanceISC2 please accept and pass on thanks from the whole community to the support and portal teams.

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
8 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

Agreed.  Thanks for getting this fixed!

Not to sound un-grateful, but it would be great if (ISC)² were to announce fixes, rather than waiting for someone to stumble across it.

Chuxing
Community Champion

Definitely, looks like the project team has made good progress.

Kudos!

Very much agreed about the "announce" part.   It seems to me that in a 20+ page thread (complaining about this very issue), it was promised that announcements would be made.

At any rate, I'm glad to see progress on this, and hope that any future "improvements" get a much more thorough vetting and maybe even (gasp) a beta test to solicit actual user feedback.

amandavanceISC2

@CraginS I'm so happy to hear you like the new transcript and we apologize for the long wait. We are still working on making many updates you'll start seeing soon. As requested, I have also passed your thanks along to our management team.

Have a great day!

Amanda Vance

Fareed
Newcomer III

Maybe you are lucky but my transcript is still not correct. What do you think about this:

transcript.JPG

It is extremely frustrating that such a simple coding issue can't be fixed. So maybe you could hold the congratulations.

amandavanceISC2

@Fareed Thank you for your post. Can you please confirm what isn't right on your transcript? The picture you listed shows the activities in chronological order (the newest is on top), and the name of the activity is listed. I can also confirm the amount of CPEs is also correct.

Best Regards,

Amanda

Fareed
Newcomer III

You see Ms. Amanda, Ms. Laura fixed it. This is how it is supposed to look:transcript 2.JPG

Thank you Ms. Laura. 

Buckrgjr
Viewer III

Yes, it is looking better.   I'm looking forward to the CPE Workgroup at Congress.