Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flyslinger2
Community Champion

CPE Requirements

When I first log in to the main site I get a "dashboard" with my current status. It says my CPE's are "satisfied". If I go to the actual CPE site (takes a few clicks as the SSO system is not happy with the request) it says 0% satisfied. 

Which is it?

3 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@Flyslinger2 I apologize for the confusion. Please disregard the member dashboard as it is currently showing the wrong information. This will be updated shortly to show the three-year CPE requirements. Please use the active transcript and percentage on the CPE page to see where you currently are.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

CraginS
Defender I

@Flyslinger2 wrote:

When I first log in to the main site I get a "dashboard" with my current status. It says my CPE's are "satisfied". If I go to the actual CPE site (takes a few clicks as the SSO system is not happy with the request) it says 0% satisfied. 

Which is it?

Mark,

Multiple threads in the Member Support area have been pointing out major problems with the CPE management site since last Spring. These complaints included the mismatch between the dashboard, as you observed, failure to accept attempted submissions, and totally unusable transcript record reports. At the time the (ISC)2 staff would only say it would all be fixed in a year (i.e. Spring 2019). After repeated complaints they finally fixed the transcript design during the summer. I guess the dashboard versus detail correction is still on track for the Spring 2019 overhaul.

Oh, and my dashboard shows big red flag for a non-existent audit item.  It's a mess.

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
Flyslinger2
Community Champion

@CraginS ... dang looks like my Monday holiday just got filled. -.-

I get the distinct impression that behind all the glitz, sparkle and pop there is a ton of bandaids, staples and paperclips keeping this going.

I'm going to buy more stock in Staples.