Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yiheng
Viewer II

CISSP renewal for July 2020

My certification is going to expire at the end of June 2020 and I have met the CPE and AMF. When can i get a copy of the new cert date so that I can show to my employer? 

4 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

Your new expiration date will be precisely 3 years after your current expiration date.

The replacement physical certificate will be mailed to you 2-3 months after your current one expires.

The online certificate (which you can print yourself) will be updated a few days after expiration.

(ISC)² does not even start the renewal process until the first business day after your certificate expires.  

Steve-Wilme
Advocate II

If you were to supply your membership number to your prospective employer they can verify your certification online: https://www.isc2.org/MemberVerification

-----------------------------------------------------------
Steve Wilme CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP MCIIS
Yiheng
Viewer II

So how do I let my employer know that it has been renewal if they need to see proof?
denbesten
Community Champion

This has been discussed before.    (ISC)² is able to provide you with an email stating that your certificate will renew (provided your CPE and AMF are up to date).  This may or may not satisfy your employer.