Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navzen2000
Newcomer II

CISSP official Result not received

I have received a printed letter from Pearson after my exam stating CISSP provisionally pass on July 27. Am eagerly waiting for an official communication on the results. Seeking your kind help here.
40 Replies
navzen2000
Newcomer II

Hello @SamanthaO_isc2 

Thanks for your due diligence on this matter, it means a lot for the affected parties like us. Too much effort had been exercised in preparing and passing (provisionally) the (ISC)2 exam. We are all anxious for the official confirmation on the results.

If it is not too much of an ask, please provide a timeline by which we can expect this to get sorted, so that we are not stuck with an indefinite wait period as such.

Appreciate your kind help again.

Best Regards,

Naveen

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@navzen2000 

Hi Naveen,

Just to make you aware, your provisional pass result will remain provisional until your endorsement application is approved.

All the official email really provides is confirmation you can now start the endorsement process - it will still state on it that your result is only provisional.

dew-n-it
Viewer

Provisionally passed CISSP on 29 July 2019. 8 days later, still received email confirmation. As suggested in other posts, I successfully submitted my endorsement which would show ISC2 has results. I would feel better actually getting the official communication. I sent two emails to support but no response. Is there any other way to get confirmation?
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

They're apparently working on a solution:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/CISSP-official-Result-not-received/m-p/26556#M5349

BTW - the official email will still only say your result is provisional - it's mostly just used to advise you to submit your endorsement application. Only once your endorsement application is approved do you officially become a CISSP and the exam result is confirmed.

Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@dew-n-it 

Thank you for reaching out about this. There was a notification disruption for people taking exams July 25 - Aug. 2. Our team is investigating. Thank you for alerting us, and thank you for your patience as we pursue a solution.

srikrishna82
Newcomer I

I too took cissp exam on 1st of August and yet to receive email confirmation.However,i was able to submit for endorsement.I too will feel better if I get an official email.
Terminator
Newcomer II

Good afternoon,

I passed the CCSP exam and as other users here, I did not receive any confirmation email. As suggested, I proceeded with the endorsment.
I also sent an email to membersupportemea@isc2.org without any feedback.

Hope to get some news and let you know.

Regards

lame
Newcomer I

Hi Samantha - I took your advice and sent an email to the community address.  No response yet.  I did just a minute ago receive my ISC2 confirmation email that I can now proceed to the endorsement application.

Great!

The only problem is that each time I try to submit my endorsement application, I continue to receive the red warning that I must have completed the certification within the last 9 months.

So I'm back to where I started, and just as frustrated.

Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@lame 

I am backing up Samantha today. Please private message me your primary email address and full name. I will escalate this. Sorry about the frustration. 

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to provide an update to all of you about this issue. The exam results notification emails have now been sent for the time period of July 25 - August 02. If you are still having an issue or have any further questions, please let me know through a reply here, a private community message, or an email to community@isc2.org. 

Best, 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager