Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alekh1
Viewer

CISSP certificate not received

I cleared my CISSP in Sep 2018 and my endorsement process was cleared on Nov 1st 2018. It has been a long time and I have not yet received the hard copy of my certificate. I sent several emails to membersupportapac@isc2.org and also followed up with membersupport@isc2.org . I am disappointed that even after spending so much time and efforts and following up on email, I did not receive proper response and support. I am still waiting for the certificate and not sure what to do next. Following up is not helping so far.

Hope I receive the response here and something progresses on for the status of my certificate.

-Alekh

4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Sadly, I'm seeing people post this same complaint more and more often...

You've done the right thing and contacted member services, but don't expect a speedy response - typical response times are 4 weeks or so:

NB - there's an FAQ covering the certificate pack which can be found here:

https://www.isc2.org/Frequently-Asked-Questions#accordion-c6c19fcde9cf46cdadb06d7d6ed9719d

Alekh1
Viewer

Hi Alec,

Thanks for responding.

My follow up has been happening from past 7-8 months. When I reached out after the 8 weeks of time, the response was the package will be resent. I kept waiting and it still didn't arrive after additional 8 weeks. After that I followed up and did not receive a response.

While I frequently receive an email to pay my annual maintenance, I was expecting similar response for this.

Not that I am too keen or desperate to receive this, I just feel this service needs improvement, the problem is there and nobody is taking a note of it. 

amandavanceISC2

@Alekh1 I'm sorry to hear you still have not received your certificate package. Please email me directly at avance@isc2.org with your primary email address on file as well as your member ID number and I will look into this.

Best Regards,

Amanda

hammadhasan
Viewer

Hi,

I have the same issue. My endorsement process was completed on 2nd October, however, I haven't receive my certificate yet via mail. Unfortunately, ISC2 response is not satisfactory. Let me know how can i check about my certificate delivery.