Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan89
Newcomer I

CISSP: Renewed certiface is not showing up

I have completed the CPE credits for CISSP and the new certification period started from July 1st. When I try to download certificate in pdf form it still gets me the old certificate.

I've sent multiple email and left multiple voicemail.

What's going on?

6 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

All ISC2's systems have been through a major digital transformation recently and there are still a few snagging issues (to put it mildly). This has resulted in processes not working, and now support are overwhelmed and seemingly unresponsive due to the volume of people requiring help. Your voicemails and emails have been logged and will be responded to in time (probably 3-4 weeks or so).

If you require urgent assistance you need to either contact them on Twitter and call them out for their tardiness (public shaming always works well), or persevere with calling them until you actually speak to someone.

Jonathan89
Newcomer I

Are you an ISC2 employee?

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Nope, you can tell that because it's Saturday and I'm responding to you!

Plus...

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Welcome/ISC-Community-Guidelines/td-p/10

"(ISC)² Employees

(ISC)² employees will be properly marked by a lime green icon containing the word “(ISC)²". These are members of the Community who will share their knowledge and expertise on (ISC)² products and services.

Moderation & Violations

This Community is monitored by (ISC)2 Administrators and Moderators, who are labelled appropriately within the Community..."

Jonathan89
Newcomer I

Yeah and you showed common sense lol!

& you threw proper shade on ISC2.

Thanks a bunch for the great advice - I publicly shamed ISC2 on Twitter & FB.

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

Nope, you can tell that because it's Saturday and I'm responding to you!

Plus...

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Welcome/ISC-Community-Guidelines/td-p/10

"(ISC)² Employees

(ISC)² employees will be properly marked by a lime green icon containing the word “(ISC)²". These are members of the Community who will share their knowledge and expertise on (ISC)² products and services.

Moderation & Violations

This Community is monitored by (ISC)2 Administrators and Moderators, who are labelled appropriately within the Community..."

Jonathan89
Newcomer I

Alec,

Thank you very much for your advice.

I posted on their twitter & faceblook accounts.

It was still an annoying process, but these actions sped up the process & I now have a renewed CISSP cert.

Really appreciate it!

Jonathan

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Glad it's all sorted out now!