Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer I

CISSP: Provisionally Passed, But No email of results

Hi,

On  June 1st, 2019, I have provisionally Passed the CISSP exam.

However,  I did not receive any email that confirms the result.

I have sent a couple of emails to member support, no response yet. Any advice?

Regards

Ghazi

5 Replies
Advocate I

Re: CISSP: Provisionally Passed, But No email of results

You've been waiting 17 days?! You have the patience of a saint!

I would check to see if you can submit your endorsement application:

https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement

If you get an error about needing to have passed the exam in the last 9 months it means you need to contact support.

Emails and voicemails are subject to about a 4 week response time due to high volumes of people needing assistance.

To get a fast response from support either call out their poor service on Twitter, or phone them and and keep calling until you actually speak to someone - I find the best time to call is first thing in the morning.

Alternatively, you can ask one of the forum admins / mods for assistance:

@amandavanceISC2 

@Caridad 

@SamanthaO_isc2 

Newcomer I

Thanks @AlecTrevelyan  for your reply.

Although Patience is a virtue, I am working on getting over my systematic compliance (Patience ) by humanizing myself. Sainthood is a much higher stage and a long way though.

Here is some background, during then past three weeks, before I submit this thread.

I  have tried to submit the endorsement application, and got the error message that asks me to pass the exam first. "

• You must have passed the certification exam within the last 9 months. Contact (ISC)² Member Services at membersupport@isc2.org for additional information.​"

I sent couple of emails to membersupport@isc2.org, I called Candidates and Members services 1-866 line, I've even sent an email to one of the admins.

I will try your suggestions next and will also reach out to some of the contacts on linkedin.

@amandavanceISC2 @Caridad @SamanthaO_isc2  any suggestion?

Appreciate the help.

Cheers

Community Champion

(ISC)2 has to wait for the testing service to notify them the results and that as I understand it can take 3 - 5 business days.

So the right folks have been (as it were) cc'd.

Hopefully you will here something soon.

d

@GhaziWadi I apologize for the delay. I have responded to your direct email that was sent.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Newcomer I

Thanks @amandavanceISC2,

The issue is resolved, I was able to submit the endorsement application and was endorsed successfully. Looking forward to the completion of the application review process.

I highly appreciate the valuable support I received both online and by phone.

Regards