cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leewl79
Newcomer I

CISSP: Provisionally Passed, But No email of results

Hi,

On  November 5th, 2019, I have provisionally passed the CISSP exam.

However,  I did not receive any email that confirms the result till today.

I have sent a couple of emails to member support, no response yet. Any advice?

I tried PM a mod @amandavanceISC2 and fingers crossed to wait for a reply as the other 2 mods from the other threads are no longer active.

5 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Congratulations on passing!

If you haven't received the email yet you should check your Pearson VUE account exam history and make sure it says passed in there.

While you're there also check the email address set in your Pearson VUE profile. Is this the same one you are checking to see if the email has arrived?

At the moment, if you need to contact Member Services you really need to call them and keep calling them until you actually speak to someone. Emailing and leaving voicemails takes a while to get a response.

leewl79
Newcomer I

Hi Alec,

Thank you your quick response.

About the Pearson VUE account, I do have the history and it mentioned passed. I am able to receive the e-mail invoice right away from Pearson when I paid for the exam on the 5th, and I have double checked and the e-mail address is indeed correct.

I'm from Asia continent, and it seems like it will cost me dearly to contact Hong Kong using international numbers.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

The email doesn't really say much other than advise you to start the endorsement process.

I suggest you give it a go - the emails have been known to get lost / be delayed even though the endorsement system is ready and waiting:

https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @leewl79 - I've just emailed Amanda to check with her. 

leewl79
Newcomer I

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, @amandavanceISC2 has replied via PM yesterday that someone from APAC has pulled my e-mail and will respond, but there still no reply up to date.