Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinalle
Viewer II

CISSP Endorsement TImeline

Hi, I submitted for endorsement 1 month back, but did not hear anything. When I checked the webpage, it shows 'submitted but review didnt start it yet'. What is the normal timeline for this ? Is it common not even starting in 1 month?

Thank you 

5 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your inquiry about your endorsement status. Today a Member Support will be contacting you to provide assistance with your account.
adi009
Viewer

Hi ,

I summited my endorsement on Feb 27 and I haven't received any communication yet .

Can you please check my status too please ??

my Certificate/ID Number: 657326

mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting that you have not received any communication about the results from the exam you sat for on February 27th. According to your account, communication was delivered on May 3, 2021, to the email address listed on your account.
LGM4U
Reader I

I was part of the CISSP_OP pilot testing.  I finally received the second provisionally passed email and began the endorsement process after 8 weeks.  Coming up on the three month date since my test.  I signed up for the RSA conference (May 17th) and would love to get the CPE credits for the conference.  I called member services and was told there is no escalation process.

My Canidate/ID Number: 755788

Can you help? 

venky_r
Newcomer II

What is the expected timeframe after an ISC2 member has endorsed the application and it says "waiting for ISC2 to review"?