Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markjack0731
Newcomer I

CISSP Endorsement Issues

I provisionally passed CISSP on 7 December, 2019 and submitted my endorsement exactly six weeks ago on 10 December, 2019. I have not received an update or notification and cannot see the status on my dashboard. I hate to make my first post a cry for help but I've tried to submit a request for support and have had no luck getting the online form to submit. 

Any insight on this predicament would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. 

10 Replies
JKWiniger
Community Champion

I hate to tell you but the system can be slow and to just hold on! I have my CISSP and my CCSP took 7 weeks for the endorsement to through. And be mindful that when you are endorsed does not match when your CPE cycle begins...  And on a side note, congrats.. let start making them know security is not an option! haha

John-

dippydog1932
Newcomer I

Mark jack0731
First congratulations in passing. From other posts and personal experience, I passed on Dec 7 as well, it appears that the certifications maybe running longer than expected. I have seen other posts that put it closer to 8 weeks.
Hope this information helps set some expectations.
markjack0731
Newcomer I

John,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy to wait it out, just didn't feel comfortable leaving it alone with no status updates. Also, thanks for the congrats. This has definitely  been one of the most academically challenging endeavors I've ever taken on. 

markjack0731
Newcomer I

It definitely helps and congratulations on passing your CISSP as well. Have you received your certification yet?

dippydog1932
Newcomer I

@markjack0731
Thanks for the well wishes. No I haven’t received my certification yet.
Trying to be patient, but very very anxious to add the badge. It was a huge accomplishment.
Fingers crossed it will be soon.
ajessentials1
Newcomer I

I am in the same situation. Passed the CISSP in November and received an email from (ISC)2 in December that my package was in their queue for processing. It has been 6 weeks and I am anxious to put this process behind me and update my resume. I am studying for the CISSP-ISSAP and wanted to sit for the exam next month. 

-impatiently sitting in limbo

dippydog1932
Newcomer I

Hang in there! I finally received my certification email yesterday. It is tough after all that we went through to pass the test, but boy does it feel great finally getting the verification.

Originally I started the process just for personal growth and gain the knowledge, now that I'm in the job market, I know it's going to help.

ajessentials1
Newcomer I

Thanks! And good luck in the job market (not like a CISSP needs luck :).
bmouloua
Viewer II

Congrats! I also passed on Dec 7th, submitting mine on Dec 12th. Today is the six week mark and hoping it won't take much longer. I initially failed the first attempt after not preparing well, but was stoked that studying for six weeks that I finally passed 🙂