Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asif46
Viewer

CISSP Deshboard AMF Issue

I have been facing issue while paying my AMF as currently paid 50$ for CC and there is no option to pay remaining payment of 75$ in the dashboard. How this issue will resolve as I have been waiting for around 1month to pay my AMF and get digital certificate

5 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Have you already sent a request for assistance to membersupport@isc2.org

ISC2 Community Manager
Asif46
Viewer

Hi Andrea, already sent but only option is available to pay via the mobile phone also my endorsement was approved last month and I was told to wait 24hrs so your portal will update but still portal is not updated and also I have been told if I have to pay via the phone then again I have to wait for whole month due to monthly cycle.
JorgeCedenoEC
Viewer II

I have the same problem 
(ISC)² Member ID 1134483

mathias83
Viewer II

I have a similar issue.

I received an email:

"Your endorsement application for CISSP has been approved. You're now one step closer to certification. Please allow 24 hours for our system to update."

But there is no option to pay remaining payment of 75$ in the dashboard.

On the Endorsement portal the status has not changed "Your application was endorsed by ***, it has been submitted to (ISC)² for review."

Who can help me?

duylbk
Viewer II

@AndreaMoore, I have same issue.

I got an email: "Your endorsement application for CISSP has been approved. You're now one step closer to certification. Please allow 24 hours for our system to update."

But there is no option to pay remaining payment of 75$ in the dashboard.

Email to both membersupport@isc2.org and membersupportapac@isc2.org, but no any feedback from Customer Service.

Hope that you can help.

(ISC)² Member ID: 864463