cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinkidder
Newcomer III

CISSP Badge

Hello,

I achieved my CISSP back in the middle of May. When should I expect to see the badge appear here in the community on my profile?

Thanks

Kevin

17 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

Can you check my Acclaim badge too please, Kaity? I know they state two weeks, but these have usually come through in a couple of days for my other certs. I'll send you a PM with my details.

Just a heads up for those awaiting their Acclaim badges, my ISSMP badge had actually been issued in the usual time frame of 2-3 days, so it was just the email notification that was delayed.

s3cm0n
Newcomer II

Thanks @AlecTrevelyan . I have checked my Acclaim and indeed my badge was waiting there for me. I just never received an email notification.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Kaity did say they had an issue they were working through, and it seems the issue is with the email notifications rather than the process of issuing the badges.

I haven't received the notification email either yet btw - I realise my previous message could have been interpreted that I had received the email albeit it was delayed.

Speaking of delayed emails, I registered for and completed a PDI course yesterday. The "Welcome" registration and "Congratulations" completion emails arrived within minutes of each other, 8 hours after I had completed the course!

Kaity
Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up on the PDI email issue. I've told them.
Shannon
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

Speaking of delayed emails, I registered for and completed a PDI course yesterday. The "Welcome" registration and "Congratulations" completion emails arrived within minutes of each other, 8 hours after I had completed the course!

I can beat that --- I recently received 2 emails from which made little sense.

The 1st, from donotreply@isc2.brightspace.com spoke about my grade for the GDPR course having been updated, but I haven't reattempted that test after clearing it in 2018.

The 2nd, from training@isc2.org confirmed my downloading the guide for the HCISPP course, which I never did --- at least not consciously.

While I've changed my (ISC)2 password for security since then, I've also asked membersupport@isc2.org to clarify what happened; hopefully they'll revert.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Kaity
Community Manager

Thanks for the info, Shannon! I shared with the PDI team to look into this.
Shannon
Community Champion

Merci beauoup in advance, @Kaity 

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

Shannon
Community Champion

@Kaity, I received an email from pdi@isc2.org explaining that the email notification about the GDPR result upgrade was an error --- however, there's been no feedback on the email about the HCISSP.

The body of the email --- which was from training@isc2.org --- is as follows: -

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for downloading your Ultimate Guide to the HCISPP!

We know you’re ready to achieve more in your career with the HCISPP. And (ISC)² is excited to support you throughout your journey.

Please reach out to our team if you have questions about next steps or to schedule a consultation.

All the best,
(ISC)² Certification Team

As I mentioned earlier, I never downloaded any such material. Anyways, I've already changed my credentials to be on the safe side, so can I proceed to ignore the email?

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP