cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtanvir
Viewer

CCSP endorsement application selected for an audit - I am already CISSP

Hello, 

I am a CISSP and recently passed CCSP exam. I have applied online for CCSP endorsement towards the end of January, 2022. after around three weeks I received an email from ISC2 saying your application has been selected for an audit and asked me to provide following.

1. Candidate Consent & Release Form.
  2. Contact name/supervisor along with email address and phone number for each position held, if it was not already included on your application. 
  3. A copy of your college degree/diploma, if applicable

As I am already CISSP and has gone through this processes during CISSP endorsement, do I need to resubmitted record of all my previous job experience again? Also, as per ISC2; the experience requirement is exempted for CCSP endorsement if you already a CISSP. I have submitted Consent form a week ago along with my CISSP certificate to membersupport@isc2.org but I haven't heard anything back and endorsement status hasn't changed either. As a next step, shall I contact member support again or wait for another week or so?

BR, 

MTanvir

1 Reply
mtanvir
Viewer

I am happy to report that the issue is resolved. The member support team needed consent form to access my CISSP related information and completing the endorsement process. The same will go for you as well if you run into same situation