cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fujiyama17
Viewer

CCSP and new CSA Guidance v4.0

Hello everyone -

I am a student who took a (ISC)^2 official class in June of this year.  Due to life, I postponed the exam till mid November of this year.  During this time, CSA came out with Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing 4.0 which is a bit different than the (ISC)^2 study material.  Two questions:

1) Does the CCSP now cover the new concepts from the Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing 4.0?

2) I am scoring pretty high in the given tests from the most recent Sybex book, and other tests current on the market geared toward this test.  I have heard that these tests are not as difficult as the actual exam.  Can anyone guide me to material/practice test questions that are more on par with the difficulty of the exam?

Thank you very much!

2 Replies
dgfontes
Viewer

Just took the test yesterday and passed, it still considers the CSA Guidance v3 from what I could tell. My study was based on CCSP CBK Second Edition, ISC Flash Cards and CCSP Mobile App. Use those tools and study materials and your experience/knowledge in the field and you should be fine.

fujiyama17
Viewer

Excellent.  Thank you so much for your reply, and congrats on passing!