Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brian7
Viewer

CAP EXAM

How do you see your score after you pass the CAP exam ?

4 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

(ISC)² does not share passing scores.  If you pass, that is all the detail one gets.

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

No score = Congratulations!

cybernin
Viewer III

To be honest, I think this is a terrible policy. I passed yesterday and was disappointed to not see a score. As professionals, we sacrifice time and energy away from our families to study and achieve these new credentials.

It would be nice to see if all your hard work paid off more than pass/fail? For example, if I studied for 6-months, 2 hours per day, I'd want to know if I 'barely' passed, or if I passed with flying colors.

Yes, I know I passed. But by knowing the score, I can somewhat gauge the effectiveness of my study strategy. If I indeed put that much effort into studying, and only passed by a 'smidgen', then something is wrong with my strategy and it need to be adjusted. 

We are professionals and time isn't always easy to come by to continue workin on certifications, CPEs, etc. I do believe that we not only deserve to know how well we did when we pass, but optimize our study efforts to minimize wasted time and energy.

Passing with 100% is very different that passing by 1 question from a fail. Come on ISC2, hear us! I know I'm not alone in this.

mtheo
ISC2 Team

@cybernin Thank you for posting your query about your exam score. On July 12th, please expect an email from one of our Coordinators who will be assisting you with your query about your exam score.