cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
estevanchaves
Viewer

Broken process for CSSLP Endorsement by ISC2

Hi,

I passed the CSSLP on 19th of May 2021 and started the endorsement process as soon as I got the confirmation email - I gave a chance to ISC2 endorse me instead of going with friends that are already CSSLP and work with me. That was when my nightmare started...
First it took almost 7 weeks to get a response from Jackie Fisher asking the same companies letters that I have submitted as part of the endorsement process, so I took five days to request the letters again and resubmitted hopping that ISC2 would do their homework and check the references and employments, but almost a week after the same Jackie Fisher came again asking the same documents.

I have sent them again... I am very frustrated with ISC2 as they treat their member with these long delays for simple tasks and they don't allow us to cancel the endorsement and start again (now I have learnt that ISC2 endorsement does not work).

I am member since 2016 for CISSP and CCSP and honestly I am very unhappy with the entity - they just treat us with quick responses to collect the money for AMF.

1 Reply
estevanchaves
Viewer

Re: Broken process for CSSLP Endorsement by ISC2

This issue is already fixed.
The member support had contacted me to solve it.