cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
estevanchaves
Viewer II

Broken process for CSSLP Endorsement by ISC2

Hi,

I passed the CSSLP on 19th of May 2021 and started the endorsement process as soon as I got the confirmation email - I gave a chance to ISC2 endorse me instead of going with friends that are already CSSLP and work with me. That was when my nightmare started...
First it took almost 7 weeks to get a response from Jackie Fisher asking the same companies letters that I have submitted as part of the endorsement process, so I took five days to request the letters again and resubmitted hopping that ISC2 would do their homework and check the references and employments, but almost a week after the same Jackie Fisher came again asking the same documents.

I have sent them again... I am very frustrated with ISC2 as they treat their member with these long delays for simple tasks and they don't allow us to cancel the endorsement and start again (now I have learnt that ISC2 endorsement does not work).

I am member since 2016 for CISSP and CCSP and honestly I am very unhappy with the entity - they just treat us with quick responses to collect the money for AMF.

2 Replies
estevanchaves
Viewer II

This issue is already fixed.
The member support had contacted me to solve it.
rchicone
Viewer

Hi there,

Can I ask you how you studied for the CSSLP? Did you find the test as hard as the CISSP? Any information you have would be beneficial to me and the community. 

Thank you in advance!