Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tpw3
Viewer

Black Hat USA 2020 - Discount Promo Code

Does anyone know when the discount / promo code from ISC2 will become available for this year's (2020) Black Hat Conference in Las Vegas?

11 Replies
jbiddlecome
Viewer

Were you able to find it?

tpw3
Viewer

Nope
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

At this time, we do not have a discount code for Black Hat 2020. That could change as things continue to change for events this year due to COVID-19. 

ISC2 Community Manager
jimscard
Newcomer III

What is there that could change? Black Hat 2020 is a virtual conference taking place in 2 weeks. Registration is at Attendee Registration

I would expect ISC2 to have a discount code for those who want to attend trainings/briefings etc. 

There is also a free "Business Pass" that lets you attend some of the conference on Aug. 5-6.

Jim Scardelis, M.S., CISSP, CISA, CEH, PCI Secure Software, Secure SLC, P2PE, P2PE Application & 3DS Assessor, PCIP, CIPP/US, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPT, CTT+
Any views or opinions contained in this communication are solely those of the author.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@jimscard wrote:

What is there that could change? Black Hat 2020 is a virtual conference taking place in 2 weeks. Registration is at Attendee Registration

I would expect ISC2 to have a discount code for those who want to attend trainings/briefings etc. 

There is also a free "Business Pass" that lets you attend some of the conference on Aug. 5-6.

@jimscard we do have a discount code now. (ISC)² members, save $200 off your Briefings pass with code 20ISC2bh

https://twitter.com/ISC2/status/1286390987674259456

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

(ISC)² members attending Black Hat USA 2020 on August 1-6, save $200 off your Briefings pass with code 20ISC2bh

Register here: https://www.blackhat.com/us-20/registration.html

ISC2 Community Manager
jyojen
Newcomer I

Hello,

Can you please provide the discount code for Black Hat USA 2021?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@jyojen I've asked about this for you and will let you know as soon as I have something to share with you.

ISC2 Community Manager
jyojen
Newcomer I

Any update?