Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericgeater
Community Champion

Attempting contact with no success

Greetings!  A colleague who is not an (ISC)2 member or certificate holder sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org to address his problems trying to access the online CC training.  When he heard no response, I sent a message to follow up on his behalf.  Neither of us have received a response to our emails.

I called the 727 number twice, and selected option 3.  After about three minutes, both calls were disconnected.  A third call to option 1 went to a general mailbox.

I would like to address my colleague's issues so he may begin training.  He currently doesn't have a path forward.  Thank you!

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
10 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Rooks 

I understand your frustration. If you do not want to send the customer service team a message with the details of what you need help with, do you want to send that to me and I can relay to them?

I have relayed the feedback about the phone experience. Unfortunately our partner for exam administration, Pearson VUE, had a global outage yesterday and our call volumes were much higher than normal yesterday. 

Apart from sending an email, you can use the Contact Us form to submit any feedback or complaints you have.