Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericgeater
Community Champion

Attempting contact with no success

Greetings!  A colleague who is not an (ISC)2 member or certificate holder sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org to address his problems trying to access the online CC training.  When he heard no response, I sent a message to follow up on his behalf.  Neither of us have received a response to our emails.

I called the 727 number twice, and selected option 3.  After about three minutes, both calls were disconnected.  A third call to option 1 went to a general mailbox.

I would like to address my colleague's issues so he may begin training.  He currently doesn't have a path forward.  Thank you!

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
10 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Very strange @ericgeater - I apologize! I know our phone lines are working and the team is reviewing all emails. It's typically 2 business days for a reply from the team. I've followed up with the manager, though, to ensure they look into this one and find your email. 

ericgeater
Community Champion

Thank you, @Kaity!  I will send you a PM with the email addresses used.

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
Aokyere
Viewer

Hi, I have been calling and leaving messages since March! I sent an email on 6/16 and no response till date. This is ridiculous!
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Aokyere I see someone responded to your 6/16 email on 6/21. Can you check your spam folder? Can you please send a new email now to membersupport@isc2.org? 

If you have questions regarding CPE credits, you can review the CPE Handbook: https://www.isc2.org/-/media/ISC2/Certifications/CPE/MEM-CPE_Handbook-DIGITAL.ashx 

ISC2 Community Manager
Rooks
Newcomer III

Yes, same here, have been trying to reach them for the last 2 hours and called them about 7 times with their below contact info published on their site. Each time was on hold for some times and the auto recording says. " Your call is very important and blah, blah, blah...: and eventually calls got disconnected. Very bad service and disappointed. I was expecting better from ISC2.. Oh well....

"
3. Give us a call

ISC2 North America and Latin America
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189"
Rooks
Newcomer III

fyi @AndreaMoore @Kaity   please see my previous post ...  thx 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Rooks 

If you're not able to get through by phone, please send a message to membersupport@isc2.org and the team will log your case and get back to you. I apologize for whatever issues are causing the calls to disconnect, but it's my understanding that calls are coming through to our team right now. 

The toll-free phone number is +1-866-331-4722 or you can call +1-727-785-0189 in the United States or +44 (0)203-960-7800 to reach our team in the UK. 

Rooks
Newcomer III

Hi Kaity, Sorry to say but lost confidence with ISC2 customer service and will not bother sending them email. Yes, I called them at the ph #s you listed which I confirmed at my original reply. And yes, calls definitely going to your team as I mentioned I hear the recorded messages and after a few mts and after more recorded message calls get disconnected, and it almost appears someone deliberately disconnected the calls. ISC2 needs to ensure they standard by their support service. And it's not happening only to me as others already reported - chronic problem looks like. Why don't you guys call those numbers and experience on your own and let us know.. thx
Rooks
Newcomer III

@Kaity @AndreaMoore , are you guys looking into it? can't explain how bad this experience is.

Are there other ways people can file this complaint? Apparently, sending mail also does not get taken care of based on the feedback provided.