Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chetan
Viewer III

Applied for associate even though having the required experience

I provisionally passed CISSP exam last week. Post getting the mail from ISC2, realized that i have selected Associate when filling the application.I do have the required experience and submitted the endorsement application.

Could you please let us know how much time it will take and whether i need to pay Annual Maintenance fee and earn CPEs now. 

3 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

@Chetan Suggest that you contact Member Services and ask them to change/modify your application.

@amandavanceISC2 are you able to forward to appropriate folk?

Many thanks

amandavanceISC2

@Chetan Thank you for your inquiry and congratulations! Since you just started the Associate cycle and your endorsement is already submitted, don't worry about the CPEs or AMF for the Associate status. The endorsement can take up to 6 weeks for review. Once it has been reviewed, the team will terminate the Associate cycle and create the CISSP cycle.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Chetan
Viewer III

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the clarification and your wishes. As mentioned, I selected YES(Are you applying to take the Associate of (ISC)2) when applying for the exam. But i submitted the endorsement application by selecting 

"MEMBER" as i do have the required experience.

Regards,

CH Chaitanya