Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
astenger
Viewer II

Any way to reach a person?

I've been trying for quite a while to reach an actual person to pay the new dues.  Does anyone know a way to reach a real person rather than the myriad voice mail boxes? 9/30 is coming up quickly.

8 Replies
CraginS
Defender I

@astenger wrote:

I've been trying for quite a while to reach an actual person to pay the new dues.  Does anyone know a way to reach a real person rather than the myriad voice mail boxes? 9/30 is coming up quickly.

Direct Message either @Kaity or @amandavanceISC2 here in the Community to give them your member # and details.

Craig

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
cookr08
Viewer II

Any luck? I'm having the same issue, had a reason for waiting and now I'm unable to pay.
CraginS
Defender I

@cookr08 wrote:
Any luck? I'm having the same issue, had a reason for waiting and now I'm unable to pay.

Richard,

Keep in mind that this thread is happening during the weekend, and that Amanda and Kaity probably work a standard M-F schedule. It will take at least into Monday before they see the direct messages.

Craig

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
cookr08
Viewer II

Oh yeah definitely aware was just curious if they found a way to get to a payment screen. That looming $600 is daunting haha.
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi all - our office is on a Monday-Friday schedule. But please feel free to DM us even over the weekend so we can get to first thing Monday mornings. 

If anyone is still needing help, please DM me and I'll get your info to the team for help! 

denbesten
Community Champion

@Kaity,

Any chance of getting the office hours added to the contact us page?

Kaity
Community Manager

@denbesten I'm looking into this! 

denbesten
Community Champion

Appreciate it.  Thanks!