cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NitsanReznik
Newcomer I

An error has occurred. Please contact support - Adding new CPE

Dear Sirs,

Since the last 2 hours, I have been trying to add a CPE to the portal however, I keep receiving below error when clicking Save and Continue on the Category & Detail phase. I have made sure I have typed the correct details. 

An error has occurred. Please contact support

I would appreciate your kind help on that matter.

Thank You!

NReznik
3 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your query about adding CPEs to your account via the portal. Seeing that your account currently has a new case on this matter, please expect soon, to be contacted by one of our Member Service Coordinators for them to assist you.
NitsanReznik
Newcomer I

Dear Justin,

Thank you for replying back to me.

Can you kindly confirm whether after the first of June 2021, I would be
able to submit CPEs based on previous webinars taken prior the term?

Thank you!

Nitsan Reznik
NReznik
mtheo
ISC2 Team

NitsanReznik - We are happy to learn that you are being assisted by Justin, who is a part of the North American Member Support Team. Please note that Justin is not a Community member, thereby he does not see these posts. Considering that, I forwarded your question to Justin, allowing him the opportunity to respond to you. Going forward, if you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our EMEA Member Support Team, membersupportemea@isc2.org, or via phone +44 (0)203-960-7800. The EMEA office is currently located in the United Kingdom and the office hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT.