cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmshek
Viewer

Amending name

Hello,

I've emailed member support last week and received a reply to supply official document to show my full name.

However, I've not heard anything since then and I called London office and they could not assist.

Can anyone look into this? Or is it better for me to create new account?

As i'm looking to book exam with Pearson Vue and it clearly states it must show full name as stated on government identification. Which means my middle name is required...

ISC 2 profile is correct with middle name but Pearson Vue only has my first name and surname, no middle name.

Should I book exam or chase ISC2? I'm in willing to lose out £560+VAT for turning up with no middle name registered

Thanks in advance
2 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

This has been asked before:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/How-to-get-my-middle-name-added-to-my-account/td-p/1034...

The advice from Amanda was to have the names in the profiles matching the names on the IDs exactly.

However, I don't have my middle name registered on my Pearson VUE or ISC2 profiles, although it does appear on my driving licence and passport, and I have never had a problem - I'm UK based too btw, just in case it might be a regional thing.

emb021
Advocate I

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

This has been asked before:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/How-to-get-my-middle-name-added-to-my-account/td-p/1034...

The advice from Amanda was to have the names in the profiles matching the names on the IDs exactly.

However, I don't have my middle name registered on my Pearson VUE or ISC2 profiles, although it does appear on my driving licence and passport, and I have never had a problem - I'm UK based too btw, just in case it might be a regional thing.

Same with me and I'm in the US.

My drivers license has my middle name, as does my ISC2 profile, but my PearsonVue doesn't have my middle name.  Didn't have any problems with my 2 tests.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow