Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpinfoSec
Viewer

Account not fully provisioned

I created an account in early Feb, and provisionally passed the CISSP on 3/7. I would like to begin the endorsement application while I await my official email from ISC(2), however ever since creating my ISC(2) account in early February, I've gotten the "Your account has not been fully provisioned yet" error. I filled out a support ticket several days ago and haven't heard back. When I called Support, they weren't able to help either. Any idea how to help get this moved along? I worked so hard to pass the exam, and sitting in limbo because services aren't working properly is a bummer.

15 Replies
woootiness
Newcomer I

Were you able to sort this out? I'm also having the same problem

tom_dfw
Viewer

I'm having the same issue but it seems to work ok on my iphone. I'm not looking forward to typing in all my job responsibilities on my iphone so looking for a solution.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

AMF payment, CPE portal and phone services have been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
alexbax1
Viewer III

I'm still having this issue. Tried in multiple browsers. 

alexbax2
Viewer II

ah ok, its because i have 2 ISC accounts! 

I created one before I tool the test, then it seems it creates a new account automatically when you pass via pearson vue?

Now I need to work out how to close my other account...

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@alexbax2 

If you created two accounts, you will need to speak to our member support team for them to fix it. Please call your local office. 

For proper assistance, please contact Member Support Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189
membersupport@isc2.org
or reach out to your local office: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

ISC2 Community Manager
alexbax1
Viewer III

Thanks, I sent and email and they are looking into it. 

nik15
Viewer

Hi,

I am also getting this same error. I had created an account as a candidate and had taken CC self paced training and then provisionally passed the Certified in Cybersecurity exam and i got an email from ISC2 to fill an online application form for the endorsement. When i login to my account, i am getting that error "Your account has not been fully provisioned yet". I sent an email to membersupport but still no response from them. Can someone please help in this regards?

Paul_2022
Viewer

Once I updated my profile this error went away. I was then able to continue the endorsement process.