Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NgumoKingori
Viewer

AMF payment through wire transfer

Hi,

I am a CISSP member No. 695088.

I recently had my AMF paid through wire transfer by my employer on 31st November 2019. I have tried to report the payment through membersupport@isc2.org in order to have my profile updated in vain.

Could something be done to have the payment acknowledged and my profile updated appropriately? The Payment covers the period 2019-2020.

I could also request, with the utmost respect, that feedback to correspondences sent through the above email account by members be provided on time.

Kind Regards,

Ngumo King'ori, CISSP

5 Replies
AppDefects
Community Champion

Best to check with (ISC)2 Membership Services to ensure the wire transfer was received correctly and not rejected.

NgumoKingori
Viewer

Thanks.

could you please guide me on how to go about that? My past emails to membersupport@isc2.org remain unanswered.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

I recommend you call them and keep calling until you speak to someone. Sending emails or leaving voicemails will take a while to get a response.

AppDefects
Community Champion

I agree call them. Talk to a human. 

denbesten
Community Champion

Telephone their office during their business hours.  See the contact us page for details.  Expect to be on hold for a while as they can be quite busy.

Incidentally, @Kaity, thanks for getting the business hours added to the web site.  I appreciate it!