Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
damjanev
Viewer II

AMF payment issues

Has anyone succeeded in paying the AMF with a card lately?

Looking at these forums i can see lots of members with AMF payment issues. I keep getting this generic error. I have tried different browsers, different devices, different cards even cards from different banks. I've checked with my banks and they confirm that they have received no transaction requests.

2021-07-23 01_40_07-AMF Payment Details.png

EMEA Member Support hasn't been very supportive 😞

Their response rate is every two working days and all they have done is insisting that the system is OK and that the issue is somehow on my side, at least that's the response they got from IT support. The current working theory is that my banks (both of them) are blocking the transaction without even leaving a trace in their system, b ut only for ISC2 AMF payments. Everything else is OK. The only rejected transaction was when they tried to take my payment card details by phone to process the transaction manually. I rejected this 😞

Check in the mail is not really an option for us non-US residents and a wire transfer looks like an "adventure" that i would like to skip.

damjanev

1 Reply
kishor_k8
Newcomer I

am unable to to pay AMF getting the error message Due to repeated failed attempts your online payment option has been temporarily removed. Our team has been informed and will be in touch within two business days. We will contact you via the primary email address on your member account.
Kishor
Kishor