Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesReynolds
Newcomer I

AMF fee not applying?

I recently passed the CISSP exam, created my endorsement application for CISSP, was granted associated level membership. 

I contacted support to find out what was wrong and was asked to pay my first AMF and then my status will update, which I did. I then received a receipt for the $50 payment, still no update to my status. 

I then went back to support and was asked to pay another AMF for $50 and then there should be one for $25 which would make up the full $125. Upon trying to pay the second time I get an error saying that I had paid and the dashboard should update in a few minutes. Its been 4 days.... 

I then go back to support again explaining this, they go to IT and their manager and come back asking me to clear my cache, try a different browser. Unfortunately, no luck there either. 

Anybody else got some ideas? 

4 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@JamesReynolds 

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware that members are having issues making online payments. The team is trying to resolve it. I'll post here when I hear that it is fixed. 

ISC2 Community Manager
JamesReynolds
Newcomer I

Hi Andrea, 

I was advised to call the support number to pay the remaining fee, which I did. Much and all as I dislike giving my card number over the phone. I received the receipt again, and got the confirmation email about my "welcome package". 

All of this is well and good, but I am still showing as an associate in the member dashboard. Is this all linked?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I'm sorry. I'm not sure if the two issues are related. I'll forward this internally for you. 

ISC2 Community Manager
JamesReynolds
Newcomer I

Thank you Andrea. 

I know this really isn't the main use of the forum but it's the only way I can get an answer.