cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_G
Viewer

AMF SSO Issues

Support,

It looks like this has been an issue for quite awhile.  My AMF is due by end of the month and I can not make a payment.  Every time I try Pay by Card I get a SSO error "We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help."  I have tried different computers and different browsers with the same result.  I have tried calling member support but can not get through to anyone. After sitting on hold for awhile, I get dropped in a voicemail box for member validation. I did leave a message and received no response.  I also sent a message in via the website for member services. This is very frustrating.

7 Replies
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@Michael_G I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues paying your AMF.  One of our Member Support Coordinators will contact you today to help resolve your issue.

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
keithF
Viewer

Can you post or advise what the SSO issue and how to solve this ... apparently this is not a single instance issue ... and I would like to pay my annual dues... but apparently the online system is not allowing it.

thanks

keith

mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting about the issue you are experiencing with SSO. To be sure you receive proper support to resolve this issue and to pay your AMF, please contact Member Support via email membersupport@isc2.org or via phone +1-866-331-ISC2(4722), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.
PiotrBu
Viewer II

Dear Support team,

My AMF is due by end of the month and I can not make a payment. Every time I try Pay by Card I get a SSO error "We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help." I have tried different computers and different browsers with the same result. I have sent two emails to the (ISC)² support team ((ISC)² EMEA and (ISC)² North America and Latin America) already without any response. I have tried calling member support but can not get through to anyone. After sitting on hold for awhile, I get dropped in a voicemail box for member validation. This is very frustrating. Can anyone help me solve my problem? My (ISC)² Member ID is 593477

turhany
Newcomer I

I would like to pay AMF and having SSO login issue with salesforce web site

I have sent email to customer support in isc2 and still waiting a reply

mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your query about your SSO login issue. In order to best serve you with the particular details of your account/membership, please directly contact Member Support via email membersupportemea@isc2.org or phone +44 (0)203-960-7800 (United Kingdom), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.
turhany
Newcomer I

I have already sent an email to membersupportemea@isc2.org regarding to the SSO issue  I am having.

I have not had a reply yet