Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nburfieldwallis
Newcomer I

AMF SSO Issues and No Customer Support

I seem to have encountered a common issue in that I'm unable to pay my first AMF and actually become a member due to the SSO errors on the payment system. Which in itself isn't a problem if there was any technical or customer support to assist with this issue.

I raised a request on the 12th August and had a reply from Meaghan Daniels on the 15th asking for more information, since then I have not had any reply whatsoever from anyone. I've even contacted Kaity Eagle and Amanda Vance but I'm still getting no response.

Can anyone offer a resolution or a way to get a response from ISC2 because I'm out of options now, I want to give them my money but I can't....

12 Replies
jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello Mr. Martinez, 

Congratulations on your provision exam passing that you received on Friday, March 11th. ISC2 has sent out a welcome email to your attention as well. Follow-up information is usually sent over the course of the next few business days to advise of the process and next steps. If you should need immediate assistance, please contact member support directly at 1-866-331-4772.

We look forward to servicing your needs as well as you being a part of the ISC2 family. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience 

ofhm
Viewer II

Hello John! 

Nobody replies to that phone number and I need to be able to pay for the membership so I can obtain my score for the exam and submit it to my school. I still receive the SSO error message on my account and I cannot pay. I tried sending emails to member support but no reply so far either.

Can someone on your team offer some help?

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello Mr. Martinez, 

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty connecting with us. I will have one of the Advisors reach out to your directly today to assist. They should be contacting you shortly. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin, 

Manager, Global Customer Experience