Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nburfieldwallis
Newcomer I

AMF SSO Issues and No Customer Support

I seem to have encountered a common issue in that I'm unable to pay my first AMF and actually become a member due to the SSO errors on the payment system. Which in itself isn't a problem if there was any technical or customer support to assist with this issue.

I raised a request on the 12th August and had a reply from Meaghan Daniels on the 15th asking for more information, since then I have not had any reply whatsoever from anyone. I've even contacted Kaity Eagle and Amanda Vance but I'm still getting no response.

Can anyone offer a resolution or a way to get a response from ISC2 because I'm out of options now, I want to give them my money but I can't....

12 Replies
andreasscholz
Newcomer I

Hello,

same with me.

Same problem and no responses to solve the problem.

My last mail to different receipients from ISC2 is from 27th of August.....

Every kind of help would be appriciated.

Kind regards

Andreas

Kaity
Community Manager

Good morning! I can't find a message from you - did you send one here or did you email me directly? 

nburfieldwallis
Newcomer I

Hi Kaity, I emailed you directly after reading some previous comments on some other threads posted in the community. Is this something you can look in to for me please?

Kaity
Community Manager

I can't find any email from you. I'm sorry! I've looked up your information from your Community profile, though, and I have put in a ticket to our support team for assistance. Will update you.
Kaity
Community Manager

@andreasscholz I have a ticket in for your account as well. Will update as I have info...

nburfieldwallis
Newcomer I

How strange, I had CC'd you in to the email chain with Meaghan. If it helps the original reference given in the subject line was "Contact Us Submission - AMF Payments [ ref:_00D41eoKs._5001KsjlvY:ref ]". I did originally have a response and I sent back some more information then heard nothing back so I imagine there is a ticket already open somewhere.

Kaity
Community Manager

You both should be all set now! Thanks!
andreasscholz
Newcomer I

Hi Kaity,

thanks a lot. The payment was successful.

Kind regards

Andreas

ofhm
Viewer II

I'm seeing that this is a very common issue. I need to pay so I can retrieve the score and submit it to my school so the class is not marked as not passed and I need help. I submitted an email to the member support email contact but have not gotten a response. Can you help me?