cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Philippe_LAB
Viewer

AMF Invoice

Hi

Where can I get an Invoice for the Annual Maintenance Fees I paid ?

Best regards,

Philippe

14 Replies
Saguti
Reader I

Feature still missing on 10/03/2019. Emailing Amanda...

Ramon
Newcomer II

Think I will do that also, my employer requires an invoice to be able to give me a refund, a Cc receipt is not good enough...

jeffsieben
Viewer II

As an ISC2 member, I expect my order history of payment receipts to be self-serve like other associations (eg. PMI).  Ideally, I'dl ike a list of my history of payments with the ability to easily find and access (screen, PDF, download) my receipt to submit for expenses .  This functionality is so natural that I went to our membership website, logged in and expected to see it to submit my expenses for 2019 that are due today. 

With that said,please try and add this for the new year. I'll email Amanda Vance @amandavanceISC2 for my receipt. 

Merry Christmas all!

Jeff

nanditadube
Viewer

Hey, feature still not available.

I did not even receive an email confirmation or an invoice when I made the AMF payment. I am looking for it on the site, but I just get the AMF status - no history of payments, or associated invoices, or any other information. 

Can somebody help? Thanks!

sggithinji
Viewer

It is scalable. ISACA has more members and all your payment history, invoices/receipts are readily available on the website. This is something ISC2 needs to do!