cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Philippe_LAB
Viewer

AMF Invoice

Hi

Where can I get an Invoice for the Annual Maintenance Fees I paid ?

Best regards,

Philippe

14 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

Probably best to reach out to Member Services or maybe @amandavanceISC2 can assist.

AppDefects
Community Champion

@Philippe_LAB wrote:

Hi

Where can I get an Invoice for the Annual Maintenance Fees I paid ?

Best regards,

Philippe

When I pay my AMFs I print the receipt and also squirrel away the e-mail receipt for tax time. I would have thought that you would be able to retrieve the receipt or your AMF payment history through the Membership Dashboard, but I haven't had any luck in finding it there, go figure. That sounds like a feature request 😉 

AppDefects
Community Champion

@dcontesti wrote:

Probably best to reach out to Member Services or maybe @amandavanceISC2 can assist.

Probably not a scalable solution if 150,000 members need to know their AMF payment history. 

Shannon
Community Champion

@AppDefects wrote:

When I pay my AMFs I print the receipt and also squirrel away the e-mail receipt for tax time.

I've been doing the same thing, what I found strange is that invoices of AMFs for the same cycle had the same invoice number --- only dates were different.

Invoice 1.png

Invoice 2.png

My other invoices have unique numbers. I wanted them to clarify it, but since this is an old AMF, I let it pass.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
amandavanceISC2

@Philippe_LAB Please email me at avance@isc2.org with your primary email address on file and include your member ID number and I will provide you with your invoice.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

denbesten
Community Champion

Statements showing payment history used to be available on the old member portal (https://webportal.isc2.org/), but no longer. 

@amandavanceISC2, is there a timeline for making this available on the new member site? Like @AppDefects, I would prefer to access a scalable solution instead of again relying on your good graces (we don't want to waste those!).  If online statements/receipts are not forthcoming, I will cave and email you from my address of record.

I paid by check, so I have legal proof of payment, but nothing usable for reimbursement-- not even an emailed receipt (which might just be a hidden second feature request Smiley Happy). 

amandavanceISC2

@denbesten I don't have the exact ETA on when the receipts will be available online, however, I believe it is within the next few weeks. I will send you your receipt now, just in case.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

denbesten
Community Champion

Knowing it is on the horizon is was hoping to hear.  And, thanks for sending me a copy of my receipt.  Here's hoping a few more self-service activities get reinstated before too-many of us needy members crawl out of the community's corners.

As always, I (and almost everyone on the community) appreciate the work you do for us! 

robbpf
Newcomer I

Appears this feature has not been added as of Sept 9 2019. I paid my initial AMF on Aug 23 and did not receive an paid invoice via email. I will email support to hopefully get this resolved soon.