Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

2022 | November/December Issue | InfoSecurity Professional Magazine

Join the conversation on the November/December 2022 InfoSecurity Professional Magazine articles here on this post within the (ISC)² Community.

ISC2 Community Manager
11 Replies
non-expert
Newcomer II

I just wanted to say that the field notes piece where Raymond Pompon shares his thoughts on mentorship was very sweet and encouraging. It reminds me of what I didn't really have but also of the things I did receive from my first tech job. I really hope to be able to pass on my knowledge someday--even if not as a mentor. Really liked this one! Thanks! 😁

Kepa
Newcomer II

is there a possibility to get the PDF version?

I like to highlight topics and keep an original PDF version of the magazine, it makes the reading easier for myself.

NeduJen
Viewer

Raymond Pompon's piece on mentoring interns is inspiring. I do have one question, though.

How many organizations can afford or are able and willing to 'accommodate' paid cybersecurity interns in the current financial environment?

I am curious to know because, being new to the field, I have gone from developing skills in incident response to designing cloud solutions for enterprises. 

Adlerr
Viewer

agree was a good summary
J_Saputo
Newcomer I

Please go back to the PDF offering.  The new format is not pleasing at all and makes it feel just like another webpage, rather than a publication.

MMG
Viewer

It's almost end of January and the 1st 2023 issue has not yet been published, anything wrong with it? Besides, I was expecting by the time the 2023 January / February issue becomes availble, maybe the last one will be made available as a PDF?

I find the PDF format much more convenient and user friendly... Please bring it back!

jamensah2
Newcomer I

Why am I not able to download CC flashcards?

MMG
Viewer

In case anyone else is interested, I contacted member support services and got the feedback next InfoSecurity Professional Magazine issue will be published around the end of February.

Previous issues become available as a PDF once they're archived when a new issue becomes available.

So very good news I'd say.

Cheers!

pfish
Viewer II

Thanks for checking, I was concerned a PDF & printable format was no longer an option.