Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flyslinger2
Community Champion

What's that?

The lovely and talented Mrs. Fly saw our bank statement and asked "what was I-S-C-two, (she spelled it out and said "two" instead of squared), and $285?"  I chuckled inwardly at the "two" and said it was her next date night given to the organization that supports the CISSP certification. 

I did not get a positive response back.  Mrs. Fly cherishes her date nights with me for some strange reason.

I guess I am going to have to move some of the money that I had put into my outdoor hobby jar into the Date Night jar while she isn't looking so that I can recover from this apparent breach in our relationship.

So now AMF's are causing marital strife. Anyone know a good marriage counselor?

3 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

@Flyslinger2 wrote:

So now AMF's are causing marital strife. Anyone know a good marriage counselor?

Subsequent to the hike, marriage vows might have to be tailored to explicitly mention it, perhaps something like this: -

"...for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, through (ISC)2's AMFsto love and to cherish until death do us part..."

Man Wink

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
netwalker
Newcomer I

Get separate bank accounts.

My marriage consulting fee is $285/hr, you can Paypal me.

AppDefects
Community Champion

@Flyslinger2 have you checked the Membership Perks portal for a discounted rate?

Btw. this year my membership fees came in at $285 x 2 = $570 USD - that could have paid for a lot of movie nights 😉