Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leroux
Community Champion

The EU Cybersecurity Agency ENISA publishes a report on the Security of the Internet of Things (IoT)

The study which is titled ‘Baseline Security Recommendations for Internet of Things in the context of critical information infrastructures’, aims to set the scene for IoT security in Europe. It serves as a reference point in this field  and as a foundation for relevant forthcoming initiatives and developments. The ENISA report was developed in cooperation with the ENISA IoT Security Experts Group and additional key stakeholders.

The ENISA report provides IoT experts, developers, manufacturers, decision makers and security personnel with a guide to good practices and recommendations on preventing and mitigating cyber-attacks against IoT.

Following a horizontal approach, ENISA’s report aims to define a common background between particularities of diverse, vertical IoT application areas with a focus on critical infrastructures. The report builds on the expertise and insight previously gained by ENISA through its sectorial studies on smart infrastructures such as smart homes, smart cities, intelligent public transport, smart cars, smart airports and eHealth 

Download the report: Baseline Security Recommendations for IoT

1 Reply
riz1717
Newcomer I

Thanks for posting this ENISA report. I've always been impressed at the quality of their research, and this IoT report is quite good.

Does anyone know how many European businesses make use of ENISA reports? I don't know if ENISA reports as useful as the NIST publications. Nonetheless, the do summarize the issues and recommendations quite nicely.

Sincerely -- Riz

Rizwan Ali, CISSP
Managing Director, cyMars
r.ali@cymars.com
Rizwan Ali, CISSP
Managing Director, cyMars
r.ali@cyMars.com