Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ndjouou
Newcomer I

Physical Security and our lives in the Cyber Security World

Cyber security and physical Security - LET'S GET SERIOUS !!

IN today Security  it's important to understand and be aware of "the closes tie between the

cyber security and physical security.

My focus today is to talk about Physical Security in this first post.  The second post will provide details instructions including tips and tricks so that we can protect ourselves, our love ones and our assets.

Note. All questions are welcome.

Here are few horible consequences of ignoring or not considering physical security.

* Physical intruder ---               a bad person entering an unauthorized area could cause severe damage.

* death/Terrorist ----------- a bad person entering a public place can drop an explosive and kill people 

In last years around the world there have been several physical security breach causing death and infrastructure damage.

here are few example.

In France: 

Example 01  Attack type:  Vehicle ramming  86 people killed   434 injured     description: A 19 tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice

In United State:

Example 02 - attack type: Vehicle ramming  8 people killed and 12 injured

Example 03 - attack type: mass shooting in Orlando Florida during concert killing at least 58 people and many injured

Example 04- attack type:  mass shooting in Texas in Church killing 26 family people men and women and innocent people and maybe injured.

OK.. enough of a bad news BUT Lets all use our brain as Information security people and find  solutions to protect ourselves and our love ones. 

Please based on examples above... you suggestions are appreciate. 

here is how you should suggest. ( e.g  based on the example-01    my recommendation are ... )

Thank you 

0 Replies