Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flyslinger2
Community Champion

NATO recognizes Cybersecurity as new "operational domain" ...

I would never have been accepted into the U.S. military. My vision is just a mess.  But now those of us who would have served if called on now can at any age and physical condition. It's our minds that they need!  

NATO recognizes the need to expand significantly and member states are stepping up to the table with resources.

How do you feel about being the next warrior in protecting your freedoms, liberties, and rights? I'm jazzed!

2 Replies
billclancy
Contributor I

I'm surprised it's taken so long. As a DOD contractor since 1984, I've seen the whole landscape grow by leaps and bounds. Cyber is the new battlefield fought with a keyboard and sharp minds. ISC2 has led the fray with their professional certifications, and training programs, and given me an interesting career as well as an opportunity to further serve my country.

canLG0501
Newcomer III

I agree that focusing on the cyber dimension has taken too long to leverage the skill sets that cyber professionals possess.  Critical thinkers, problem solvers, and veterans in risk management could be the answer to establishing a leading edge in the future.  Good to hear progress.