cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nrpanchal
Newcomer I

CyberSecurity Architecture Certification

Dear Group Members,

I'm asking this question for my career progression.

My understanding is that different security domains are like different jigsaw pieces of a big picture. I want to develop the holistic understanding of security landscape which can be applied to any enterprise.

I want to learn CyberSecurity Architecture for any enterprise in a structured manner. I should develop a checklist which shall be applicable to legacy, hybrid/multi-cloud scenarios and there should not be any missing areas.

Which are the suggested certification (like CISSP-Arch Concentration) which one I should go after to have this holistic understanding? I am really confused about it as I want to move from my current network security architecture profile to overall cybersecurity architecture role. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks very much in advance.

Regards,

NP

2 Replies
sergeling
Contributor I

My personal recommendation would be the course from SANS: SEC530: Defensible Security Architecture and Engineering: Implementing Zero Trust for the Hybrid Enterprise

This map to the GIAC Defensible Security Architecture (GDSA) certification.

However, it won't be the "checklist" type of thing or training because each network environment are different/unique. The training does enable you to design/re-structure the network environment to be more defensible and resilient since you will know which security controls to implement.

nrpanchal
Newcomer I

I will surely check this out. Thanks for suggesting.