Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wasim
Viewer

certified in cybersecurity free

I'm from Sri Lanka we have only one Pearson Vue exam centre. certified in cybersecurity free exam Voucher is only valid on this year . there are no dates to book this year, all are booked. i think Online testing with OnVUE is the best thing. 

46 Replies
TheCyberlante
Newcomer I

Hello,

Please I do not know how you can help me as this is rather urgent. I recently received an email asking me t reschedule my CC exam. ( see below)

I have tried to no avail to reschedule. I have also tried to reach the said customer service agent and had no luck.

kindly advise please.

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for scheduling your exam with Pearson VUE.

We have been notified by the test center via case ID 08960040 that they will not be able to deliver the Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) exam on 29 Dec 2022 10:00 AM. 

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience & hurdles you faced. We request you to kindly contact our Customer Service team at your convenience to reschedule your exam. The case ID 08960040 is a tracking system for your request.
odweik
Newcomer I

me too please share

TheCyberlante
Newcomer I

You received similar email?

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello all!

We don't have insight into why Pearson VUE would be cancelling your exams. It may be impacted by weather or other issues. When they contact you with a cancellation, that email should include the fact that you will need to reschedule your exam by calling Pearson VUE directly. Since PV cancelled the exam, there should be no cost for rescheduling. If you are unable to reschedule your exams because your vouchers are set to expire, and there is an issue with our 365-day policy*, then we would ask that you reach out to ExamAdministration@isc2.org

*https://www.isc2.org/Exams/Schedule-Exam#95c5a30397504d44a6f53acea3992497 

Please note, you ONLY need to do this if your voucher is expiring or in danger of violating the 365-day policy. Our team is unable to schedule exams on your behalf, so you will need to reschedule directly with Pearson VUE. 

TheCyberlante
Newcomer I

TheCyberlante_0-1671820705850.png

This is the challenge I get when I try to reschedule.

"The candidate currently has an open registration for the CC exam family (series). A new registration cannot be created at this time."

How can this be helped please

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @TheCyberlante - this may be due to the retake policy, which requires a 30 day wait between your first attempt and second attempt. Be sure your new test date you are seeking is at least 31 days after your first attempt and try again. 

If this does not work, please log out of Pearson VUE, clear your cookies and then log back in and try again for a new test date at least 31 days after your first attempt. 

denbesten
Community Champion

The earlier posted instructions were "to kindly contact our Customer Service team at your convenience to reschedule your exam.".  Did you do that, or did you just try to register again on PearsonVue's web site? "Registering" and "Rescheduling" are not the same thing.  And, often times, service team members can do things over the phone that you cannot do yourself on their website (such as waive rescheduling fees).

TheCyberlante
Newcomer I

@denbesten That's another challenge. Tried and tried to see how to reach Customer care to no avail

TheCyberlante
Newcomer I

@Kaity Thank you for your concern and advise. Was finally able to get through and reschedule.

denbesten
Community Champion

Where the linked web site says "Get started by entering your exam program in the search bar below", type ISC and then select ISC2 from the popup menu.  This will lead you to this page, which has a whole bunch of phone numbers.

Yea, I agree that the email probably would be more effective if it linked directly to the (ISC)² support page.