Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeanblu
Newcomer I

Where I get my exam results?

I took the exam (CC Cybersecurity) on last friday (25/Aug). At the end of the test, the responsable for test center saied that I will receive the results in the e-mail, but until now I just receive an e-mail to evaluate the test center.

What is the estimated time to receive this result? I did other certifications (like Microsoft) and the results were emitted at end of the test. 

26 Replies
Melb_IS_Guy
Viewer II

I am having a similar issue where I took the CISSP exam on 4th December and got a provisional pass but nothing since then, around 10 weeks later. Any help on how to get the official result would be appreciated.
PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Melb_IS_Guy Thank you for contacting ISC2 Community board.

To receive further assistance in the matter concerning issues with exam results, please contact the exam team at examadministration@isc2.org.

Ahmed16
Viewer

i have the same issue i already passed the exam and cannot find my score , can anyone help with that ?

StephenWellingt
Viewer II

Hack3rn00b
Viewer

Same questions as many others...where and when can I see my score?

Onyi
Viewer II

Hello
I haven't seen my results from (ISC)2 CC exam I wrote. I was told that I will get an email from them. How do I go about this?
PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@benbel376 Thank you for contacting the community board, please contact the exam team at examadministration@isc2.org to receive assistance with retrieving exam results.