Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeanblu
Newcomer I

Where I get my exam results?

I took the exam (CC Cybersecurity) on last friday (25/Aug). At the end of the test, the responsable for test center saied that I will receive the results in the e-mail, but until now I just receive an e-mail to evaluate the test center.

What is the estimated time to receive this result? I did other certifications (like Microsoft) and the results were emitted at end of the test. 

33 Replies
Melb_IS_Guy
Viewer II

I am having a similar issue where I took the CISSP exam on 4th December and got a provisional pass but nothing since then, around 10 weeks later. Any help on how to get the official result would be appreciated.
PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Melb_IS_Guy Thank you for contacting ISC2 Community board.

To receive further assistance in the matter concerning issues with exam results, please contact the exam team at examadministration@isc2.org.

Ahmed16
Viewer

i have the same issue i already passed the exam and cannot find my score , can anyone help with that ?

StephenWellingt
Viewer II

Hack3rn00b
Viewer

Same questions as many others...where and when can I see my score?

Onyi
Newcomer I

Hello
I haven't seen my results from (ISC)2 CC exam I wrote. I was told that I will get an email from them. How do I go about this?
PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@benbel376 Thank you for contacting the community board, please contact the exam team at examadministration@isc2.org to receive assistance with retrieving exam results.

Abdkiya
Viewer

I took The exam yesterday and i got the following email after 3 or 4 hours 

As you prepare for your next ISC2 examination attempt, we would like to take the opportunity to invite you to become an ISC2 Candidate. 

When you become an ISC2 Candidate, you take a strong step in your journey to becoming part of the world's leading cybersecurity professional organization. Join today - free for your first year - and access the many benefits, including discounted courses, books and more, and enjoy the benefits this brings.  "

What is that mean please? did i pass or failed?
thank you!
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Abdkiya Thank you for reaching out via the Comunity board.
I will send you a private message.

CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Abdkiya Thank you for reaching out via the Community board.
I will send you a private message.