Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeanblu
Newcomer I

Where I get my exam results?

I took the exam (CC Cybersecurity) on last friday (25/Aug). At the end of the test, the responsable for test center saied that I will receive the results in the e-mail, but until now I just receive an e-mail to evaluate the test center.

What is the estimated time to receive this result? I did other certifications (like Microsoft) and the results were emitted at end of the test. 

26 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

One normally receives a printed copy of the "provisional results" as they check out of the test center and then the "official results" are sent via email about a week later.

jeanblu
Newcomer I

I didn't received any printed copy of results after the thest. I question the responsable at test center, but she said that I will receive only in e-mail.

Imagine my frustation tooking the exam and unitl now (3 days after) didn't know if I was approved or not.

jaynevado
Newcomer II

You can view your exam results through ISC2 Pearson Vue which is under Exam History.

Go to this link ISC2 PearsonVue Register Exam 

jeanblu
Newcomer I

After logoin and access the site, only the following is presented at My Account menu:

Preferences
Exam History
My receipts

When I click on the Exam History, a page show the exam date with the status as "Delivery Successful" only. There's no result on any place.

PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@jeanblu Thank you for contacting ISC2 via our community board. I will send you a private message regarding your inquiry. 

sidneyola
Viewer

I'm having the same issue viewing my exam result details

jeanblu
Newcomer I

I receive an e-mail after about six days, informing that I passed the exam. Until now (almost two months) I cannot see what was my final score, just know that I passed.
I'm happy for pass the exam, but I really would like to know the result.

denbesten
Community Champion

@jeanblu wrote:

... Until now (almost two months) I cannot see what was my final score...

From the FAQ:

Q: Can I find out how many questions I answered correctly?

A: ISC2 does not report to candidates the number of questions they answered correctly or the overall percentage of questions they answered correctly; however; failing candidates are provided with the rank ordering of domains based on their percentage of questions answered correctly in each domain of the examination. This information is provided to assist failing candidates who would know the domains that they need to focus in their further study.

[cite]

JMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@jeanblu Thank you for contacting ISC2 via our community board. I will send you a private message regarding your inquiry.