Did you mean: 
Sushma0215_
Viewer II

Pearson VUE Centre in Qatar

14 Replies
suryavjs
Viewer II

Hi,

If no test centre available in Qatar, can you make facilities to write the exam from our home.

Exam cost itself is high and it is not possible again to travel to different country bearing flight, visa and staying cost.

Also, we expect there are many candidates are in Qatar awaiting to write the exam, so it is ISC2 responsibility to arrange a proper centre in Qatar soon. 

Please let know when the centre will be available in Qatar again to book for the exams.

Thanks.

denbesten
Community Champion

@raashidbawa wrote:

What's the process of refund if i can't travel ? 

This is the question you should be asking.  You made a deal with ISC2 to take a particular exam at a particular location and at a particular time.  They failed to keep up their end of the bargain.  If unable to reschedule at a mutually agreeable time/location, it is only right the deal be cancelled and your money be refunded.

any idea when will it re-open in Qatar or possibility of giving the exam online rather than going to a center.

ISC2 employees on this conversation have stated "no longer part of the ISC2 network" [1, 2].  That is public-relations speak for a divorce having taken place.  I would not bet my nickel on reconciliation.

Online is pretty much a non-starter due to cheating by your predecessors.   

nurulamin119
Viewer

Hi,

I contacted exam centres in Doha, they told issue with "pearsonvue" side. Can you please check and update for reopen the exam centre in Qatar.

Thanks,

Nurul Amin

alidayani
Viewer II

Is there any plan for the ISC2 to bring qatar back in the ISC network? so we can schedule exam locally.

vchirowodza
Viewer

Hi, I would like to know when you are going to open Pearson Vue test center in Doha, Qatar?