Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeykhun
Newcomer I

Passed the CC Exam on 17-Feb-2024

Dear all, 

I PASSED THE CC EXAM, the following exam study resources that I'm using:

1. (ISC)2 Website: Official ISC2 Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) Self-Paced Training course.

> Pre-Course Assessment

> Chapters Flash Card and select TEST mode

> Chapters Summary Quizzes

> Post-Course Assessment
(Since all of these resources allow unlimited attempts, the goal is to achieve a perfect score.)

2. Udemy : The Complete Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) course ISC2 '23 by Thor Pedersen
3. LinkedIn: (ISC)2 Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) Cert Prep by Mike Chapple

4. Youtube: CC Certification: Best Practice Questions! (CC Exam Playlist) of Prabh Nair

5. CC E-Book: https://www.amazon.com/Certified-Cybersecurity-All-One-Guide/dp/1265203814

Good luck guys, 

Regards, 

8 Replies
Leandave
Newcomer III

Just curious, how much time did you put in studying all this material?
I honestly put in about 1.5 days going through the course videos and you-tube questions and was able to pass.  Of course having 2 decades of experience did help a little as well, but that was in the 00's and 10's so a little dated.

mrsho
Newcomer I

Aside of the first (ISC2 website), which amongst the others is better to focus on?
mrsho
Newcomer I

Which of the two material resources(course or you-tube) really helped you?

Hi Semikhun,

i have 12 years IT experience plus lot of certifications, i used the most of the all same materials which you have mentioned below but i hade exam today and  failed, more than 40% questions even not covered by isc2 free training and e text book which have purchased from isc2 official web site.

Smeykhun
Newcomer I

@Leandave I spent 0.5 to 1h daily and about 3h a week with 3 months in row, also practise the pre&post test assessment.

Smeykhun
Newcomer I

@mrsho Yes, it really helped with my preparation, but you need thorough focus on their explanation.

Smeykhun
Newcomer I

@mrsho best recomment for CC book on Amazon website, the quiz included with each domains. and the license for full couse simulation(practice and exam mode).

Smeykhun
Newcomer I

Did you read CC book I've mentioned?