Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
funkychicken
Newcomer III

My CISSP exam is in a week!

I am taking my CISSP exam in a week and I have been through multiple training material to learn it. Hopefully after working 20 years in technology, I will pass it first time. I have noticed there are some topics that come up which are not part of the training on some of the questions. Has anyone else noticed this ? 

5 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

Suggest this question is best answered by the Exam development folk ( @DJExamTeam  . @tldutton ).

tldutton
ISC2 Team

Pull the most current exam outline from outside; that will tell what topics are covered by the current exam. If there is something covered in your course, search for another source that presents the material in a way that makes sense to you. There is no one course/book that will prepare you for the CISSP exam; find as many reputable sources as possible.
DJExamTeam
ISC2 Team

DJExamTeam_0-1720551595910.png

Additional Examination Information

Supplementary References

Candidates are encouraged to supplement their education and experience by reviewing relevant resources that pertain to the CBK and identifying areas of study that may need additional attention.

View the full list of supplementary references at www.isc2.org/Certifications/References.

funkychicken
Newcomer III

Thanks for this. I have had years of experience in most of those areas and I pass my CISSP today so now its on to sort out the endorsement when my colleague can reply to me. 

dcontesti
Community Champion

Congratulations on passing.