Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Admarnelson
Newcomer III

How many attempts someone can paid 700$ for cissp exam?

Hi gys i listen that i no sure, someone can tell if true,
My opinion is for 700$ people take 3 attempt in year. Thats right or not?
14 Replies
Ani
Viewer II

You can appear for an CISSP exam three times in a calendar year. but you will need to pay $ each time you attempt

Admarnelson
Newcomer III

oh my god.it means people need to be very prepared to this exam

dcontesti
Community Champion

From (ISC)2's website:

Retake Policy

You can sit for (ISC)² exams up to three times within a 12-month period.

For the CISSP-CAT, CISSP, SSCP, CAP, CSSLP, ISSAP, ISSEP and ISSMP:

• If you don’t pass the exam the first time, you can retest after 30 days.
  • If you don’t pass a second time, you can retest after an additional 90 days.
  • If you don’t pass a third time, you can retest after 180 days from your most recent exam attempt.

For the CCSP and HCISPP:

• If you don’t pass the exam the first time, you can retest after 90 days.
  • If you don’t pass a second time, you can retest after an additional 90 days.
  • If you don’t pass a third time, you can retest after 180 days from your most recent exam attempt.

Each time you sit, I believe you wil need to pay the appropriate fee.

Beads
Advocate I

As with all certification exams the more experience, work practice combined with the sheer number of prior exam sittings will easily prepare you to pass most any test. Something like practice makes perfect seems to work well here as well.

Go into the exam well practiced and prepared and you will have no problems passing the exam.

Good luck!

sarita_basnet
Newcomer II

Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification granted by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)².

English Exam  -  Non-English Form
Delivery Method: Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) - Linear, Fixed-Form
Length of exam: Up to 3 hours  Up to 6 hours
Number of questions:  100 - 150 questions  -  250 questions
Question format: Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions  -  Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions
Passing grade:  A passing score is 700 out of 1000 points  -  A passing score is 700 out of 1000 points

anishnath
Newcomer I

I just lost $700 Dollar even i prepared very well , and don't have guts to put another $700 for retake even i'm confident that i will pass, on the exam it really makes me to think, this all english type 120 question, can be cleared using CISSP exam dumps only. The CISSP knowledge is very important important not the certification which i what i felt after i failed. 

Tips for passing exams 

1. Follow exam dumps 

2. Should be having good memory. 

3. If you are performs technical job day-2-day keeping the system secure with the knowledge of CISSP domains thats sufficient for you. 

4. If your english is good and read between line and want to become speaker on security area, the certification will be valued. 

5. if you got the CISSP certificate and claiming now i know all the eight domains, is technically not possible.   

denbesten
Community Champion

Before you consider using exam dumps, I strongly recommend reading this article.  There is much more than $700 at risk.

anishnath
Newcomer I

Thats the whole goal of CISSP and i truly Adhere to this 

• Protect society, the common good, necessary public trust and confidence, and the infrastructure.
  • Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
  • Provide diligent and competent service to principals.
  • Advance and protect the profession.

What my ask/request for CISSP Organization is people who failed in first attempt should be allowed for minimum one number of attempt on the same exam fees. This is huge cost for people coming from developing country 

I understand this is how CISSP certification work but as ISC2 is an Non Profit organization should consider this parameter in future policy making. 

I will be more happy if exams are tougher and tougher. 

CraginS
Defender I

@Admarnelson wrote:
Hi gys i listen that i no sure, someone can tell if true,
My opinion is for 700$ people take 3 attempt in year. Thats right or not?

not

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts