Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fenton
Viewer II

Where can I find my CSSLP voucher number ?

I've bought the voucher on a current promotion, planning to take the exam by September 30--thirty days from now.

Thanks for the email acknowledging the payment, ICS 2 ! 

One question: Where can I find my voucher number ?

Having paid $800, I'm not able to snag the decent, workable test date I see for a limited time--without the voucher number.

Am I required to be a member here--that is, pay additional--in order to see the member-benefits page, for my voucher number ?  

I don't recall reading that as a requirement. Maybe I missed it !

But if so: Was it screamed in bold--or was it whispered in a pile of print ?

Thanks, ICS 2.

3 Replies
jaynevado
Newcomer II

When did you buy the August Promotion Voucher? 

I got my ISSAP voucher within 5 days. You'll receive the exam voucher for up to 7 days.

yamontijo
ISC2 Team

@Fenton Please allow up to 7 business days to receive any exam vouchers.  

Fenton
Viewer II

Thanks jaynevado -

I bought the voucher yesterday morning.  

This morning, ISC 2 sent the number, and I set up an appointment. 

My thought had been, "even though I want a few more weeks prep, I'll get the voucher now and just arrange a date at the FAR end of the bracket--"

Whoops ! I hadn't paid attention to ISC 2 posting 5- to 7-workday processing right on their site--I was inviting disaster: 

Supply and demand among us test takers: When you don't have your voucher id yet, you might see your optimal test dates disappear. Especially if a group all buys the promo and descends upon the same test center, LOL

The gist, for fellow test takers: Buy a near-dated promo voucher only when you're ready for the exam itself.