Prepared for CCSP exam for almost 2 months, however did not manage to pass the exam today. I used Official Study Guide by Ben Malisow (2nd edition) and went through almost 500-600 questions from various sources. Found the exam questions are really tough and I only had 25minutes left after answered all the questions. Currently I'm holding CISSP, CISM and CASP+. Probably I need to prepare myself for a little bit longer. Any advice from current CCSP holders are highly appreciated. My test result as below;
1) Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design [Below Proficiency]
2) Legal, Risk, and Compliance [Below Proficiency]
3) Cloud Application Security [Below Proficiency]
4) Cloud Security Operation [Near Proficiency]
5) Cloud Data Security [Above Proficiency]
6) Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security [Above Proficiency]
I failed the CCSP exam as well recently. I felt like the exam was not related to CCSP official guide materials I studied. I am a CyberSec and 10 yrs into Networks and IT field and passed CISSP in July this year and I hold AWS cloud solution architect since 2019 with some other certs. some of the sentences were so difficult to understand, the exam started on me with very difficult questions and only I got some easier question (one word answer) toward the last 30 questions. I had 2 areas below proficiency. Wasted that big chunk of money 😞 and no discount to take the next round. and I have no idea how to prepare for next attempt. When are you planning to retake?