Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaizdin
Viewer II

Exam cancelled by pearson VUE

My CISSP exam has been cancelled by Pearson VUE last which was scheduled for 31st of August  Now the exam is not available in my country .I am working professional i was rigorously studying for this exam from last 4.5 months. i have sacrificed many of weekends delayed my work commitments due to CISSP exam now all this happened. Pearson VUE is saying to reschedule this exam in some other country which is such a lame reply. How could i travel to another country just for exam. I wrote to ISC2 they said that they will extend the voucher validity. please suggest whom should i escalate this case. i want to take the exam in the country where I live. when i had booked the exam exam was available in my country now they have withdrawn it from my country.

3 Replies
mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello, we are sorry to hear about this experience. Please reach out to examadministration@isc2.org, they should be able to assist you with this. Thanks!
shaizdin
Viewer II

ISc2 is saying we can  extend the voucher date from their side but i will have to travel to another country to write the exam. I feel like they should have asked to pearson VUE why they closed all the sites in my country, in this case pearson VUE should find some workaround

denbesten
Community Champion

@shaizdin wrote:

in this case pearson VUE should find some workaround

What would you suggest?